Facebook AND Twitter »

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Relate This Punk!

Relationships are a serious pain in the ass! I have a strained relationship with my parents mostly because still live with them. I have a strained relationship with those I call my friends because I hardly ever see them. And then there's romance which is strained simply because it lacks a little thing called EXISTENSE.

Yes, as we all know relationships with those we like/love are the biggest pains in the ass. People we don't like or don't care about are easy to deal with because we forget about them or ignore them. Over. Done. Kaput.

A good friend of mine is going through a bitch of a time due to a few laspes in Judgement. I can't say more because it would narrow down just which of my friends with issues I'm talking about. I will say this, time will tell them that I was right!

Recently, I allowed myself to fall into an atypical sort of relationship. I took on the ever controversial "fuck-buddy". Yeah it's over now and was good while it lasted. It was un-needed drama as I well knew it would be and was warned to the point of annoyment by friends and confidants. Hey, shit happens. No one got hurt, we're still friends, happy ending.

My advice: Don't buy a gallon of milk a week past it's experation date.

-Ciao

1 comments:

Lee Cherolis said...

you know, I'd drop by and say hi a lot more often if you were still on LJ.

Sam, Nate and I are going to cartoon and watch movies tonight. This reminds me of the Cartoon Jam we all did.

remember that!?

I've been thinking and trying to find a way that we could do that again. Perhaps we could do a VIRTUAL comic jam?

pass a large file back and forth and edit in it photoshop and add do it.
or we could do a cooperative website based on that idea where we all have uploading status and can edit the site.

just vomitting up some ideas that I thought were neat.