Facebook AND Twitter »

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thats My Mo' Faux!

3 years ago I tried something different. Something that some would say was a bit extreme. I gave myself a Mohawk. I loved it right away. A lot of others loved it as well. All the doubters, concerned friends' eyes were opened. It looked good and not trashy. After 3 months I cut it off just because it was cold outside. Years later I miss it. I avoided getting it again because now that I'm out of school and have a job at a relatively respectable place I figured it would be...errr... professional. Recently, I was told by one of the senior staff of the museum I work at that she though it would be great if I did it again. I was convinced. Lots of arm pulling there... So I'm bringing it back, right now my hair is too short so I'm doing the whole, controvercial, fauxhawk thing.
I never used to like them before. Soccer God David Beckham helped change my mind some. These days I love the style. I don't know why. It's an odd mix of punk and just messiness. Some might even say it's more conservative.

Not me, but some. The ladies do tend to take more notice though. Thats never a bad thing.

-Ciao

0 comments: