Facebook AND Twitter »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

And Then...

I get hugged, yelled at, glared at, thanked, and even painted while doing my job. I get along with most of the people I work for except the people who can tell me what to do. Some days I really wanna quit, but mostly because I need more money. However, sometimes it's worth it...
There was a woman who came in with her kids. This lady whose been in before kept leaving to talk on the phone and everytime she came back she looked even more upset. At one point she sat down and started cupping her eyes with her hands. I walked up and put a box of tissues in front of her. She smiled a bit. several hours later when leaving she stopped by the desk and nodded her head in thanks. I told her that I hope whatever it was works out for the best. She teared up and thanked me with a huge smile. It had been a shit filled day.

-Ciao

0 comments: