Facebook AND Twitter »

Monday, May 22, 2006

People Make My Brain Itch.

It's troubling to have a friend who is about to make a huge mistake. It's even more troubling when you've spoken to that friend and tried to persuade them otherwise. The icing is when they say they "know what they're doing" and decide to continue you on for the sake of making a mistake. So my mistake, I mean having a threesome with two of her friends. If Ms. Brown reads this please reconsider, don't be a complete moron. I'm all about breaking one's sexual boundries but a threesome with two of your best friends especially these friends will only end in awkwardness and depression of our subject. She WILL regret it. And I just don't get it because she knows how depressed she gets. Well I hope I'm wrong.

-Ciao

1 comments:

S said...

I had to look up trepanation....

and just wanted to mention that you forgot shaken babies.