Facebook AND Twitter »

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Of Showers and Tagging

I've been on such a dead streak lately with any artistic doings. I just don't have motivation for anything anymore. Day in day out I go to my lame job and then come home to sleep. That is until my sister got home from Uni. She was showing me pictures of graffiti in Charlston, SC. One of the tags I really liked, it said " Showers are for dirty people." So I dropped my concern with "laws" and started tags like that around downtown Columbus. Slowly I find my artistic inspiration returning. Sadly, work has left me exhausted for the past week so I haven't been able to take advantage of this musing. More later...

-Ciao

1 comments:

S said...

thank you Mr. Wayne, you made my week with your very random very fun comment.

And yes Sam, I will.