Facebook AND Twitter »

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Speak The Truth, They Kick My Ass.

I don't usually post so frequently but this is my blog!

It's no mystery to anyone that female-related drama and myself go together like spring-breakers and morning after pills. Even given my sorted history with the fairer sex I've managed to piss off so many women in the last week that it blows my mind. The one thing that each incident had in common with the other was that I was being honest to them about something completely mundane. Tonight being the most unarguably ridiculous.

She got pissed at me over a conversation about a cell phone. Forget the details, it's a cell phone not a pro-life pro-choice debate! Well in talking with the one person I can count on in these odd circumstances we decided that my deal is that I live in the podunk bible belt, and that I'm incompatable with 90% of women here because I'm a city boy at heart. Hey clarity can be good but it's also kind of sad. If odds weren't bad enough for me for finding a nice girl to fall in love with now I've gotta discount 90% of the market. No wonder I've been single for 2 years. I'm a sucker for challenges I guess...

*Oh and a special shout out to fellow Blogger and all 'round random writer:
Wayne Allen Sallee


-Ciao

0 comments: