Facebook AND Twitter »

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fuck The Middle East, Bring Our Troops Home!!!

I'm pissed and need to vent.

I just read that the bodies of the soldiers who were captured last week in Irag have been found and were "brutally" murdered. I am so fucking sick of people dying because of some fucking asshole's religion. Yes, Bush and those Al Queda assholes. I wish we could put all our tyranical leaders and all those fanatical fucks into a room and watch the ensuing cock-fight.
One of the soldiers was a year older than me and one was a year younger than me. So it gets to me when I find out that in the line of doing their job they were kidnapped and gleefully eviscerated by some fundementalist, self-righteous son of a bitch because our presidents cronies bombed the shit out of some other assholes house. In other words, these two guys around my age were killed because a couple other people they've never met don't like each other.
And thats what it is. It's a game of who's got the bigger religious cock?! If cocksize were based on character all these evil, murderous pricks would be

EUNUCHS!
I long for a more peaceful world.
-Ciao

0 comments: