Facebook AND Twitter »

Friday, June 09, 2006

This Is How You Remind Me....

I was going through my email account looking for an address of a friend I haven't spoken to in years and I came across a bunch of emails from a girlfriend from a lifetime ago. Out of pure curiosity I started reading a few. Most were short messages of I love you or apology type letters from afer a fight, yes we fought alot. After a couple I had to stop because I suddenly realized how much I miss having a girlfriend. I've been single for awhile now and it hasn't been too bad. Being single as we all know has it's ups and downs but I've honestly had way more "ups". However, after reading those emails I just miss the small things that happen everyday. I don't miss my Ex, not by any stretch of the imagination but I do miss being in a relationship. Lately, where I have wanted to date I haven't put much effort into it because I'm trying to concentrate on getting the financial stability ball rolling a bit. Now, though, I'm feel a stronger urge to date again.... Anyone know anyone?

-Ciao

0 comments: