Facebook AND Twitter »

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Diversion

Insulting Amory Brown


Yesterday, I insulted Amory Brown

I did,she was my friend
and I let her down.

She was the quiet sort
her thoughts consumed her minutes
observing but never talking.
I'm sorry Amory Brown.

She would often recite
"I don't know"
But Amory Brown knew
She just didn't like questions

Isolated by design
Amory Brown didn't have friends
being alone brought terror
nope, she had letters.

Transcending written Intent
I bulldozed solitude
ended up inside
then I knew Amory Brown

Souls differ from magnets
Those unalike, repel
Amory Brown was polarized North
I am very southern.

it's been said of Amory Brown
getting close is asking to be pushed
I got inside
And wasn't so much pushed but launched

She prospers in her deepest fears
writing to no one and no where
For us, none remain but a few pages
Because I insulted Amory Brown.

0 comments: