Facebook AND Twitter »

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It Was Passed, Deceased, Bereft of Life, An Ex-Fish!

You know whats fun? Dead fish. Why? Because females of all ages are terrified or disgusted to the core just by the sight of one and males of all ages totally dig grossing the girls out. I realize this makes me, what, four? I had fun though, because all of the ladies I work with were squirming from a fish in the Museum's Aquarium that had moved on from this mortal coil. They drafted me to get it out and give it an unceremonial burial in the porceline-lined lake of La Toileta. But before I did that I had to give the poor thing a New Orleans styled Funeral march around the museum succeeding in thoroughly mortifying young children and adults alike. Don't judge me because I get bored.

-Ciao

1 comments:

Lee Cherolis said...

hahaha! bored...pffff