Facebook AND Twitter »

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Even My Own Mind Is Against Me....

I just woke up from the single most depressing dream I've ever had. First let me explain that I don't dream much and even more rarely so I dream and not know it's a dream....

"It's my first day back living at college. I was back at ECU and living in the dorms. My roommate was a stocky guy who was really into computers. Through out the day I met a few other dudes that lived nearby and they were all asking me questions about what games I like and what my first college experience was like. Later, on we sitting out in the common area when a student put on play started up. The play was very artsy and boring so the 3 other guys and myself got up and started what I think was some sort of laser tag game. Dreams are hazy about these things. Anyway the game roused the attentions of our R.A.....

This girl was the dream embodiment of everything I've always wanted in a woman. Which should have been a BIG clue! Anyway she came in to explain a few things to me about policies and then she came onto me. Not in a sexual way, but a romantic way. Then we started making out. Thats when it hit me that this was a dream.

I woke up in my bed and was pissed that it wasn't real. I was storming around and I ran into my mom. I told her about the dream and how perfect it was and yada yada yada. The next day I was coming back from work still moping. Mom comes up to me determined telling me she saw the girl I described or at least someone alot like her. As I was telling her I couldn't do it. She told me to do it for my sister. Because my sister had recently died in the Ocean from a shark bite to the neck. I then remembered what happened to my sister and started crying, not Liz not Liz."

It was then I woke up. Depressed as hell from that for a minute. The reference to my sister being dead came from the last dream I remember having from about 2 months ago. I HATE dreams like that! Ugh.... now I gotta talk to someone on th ephone and act like nothing incredibly weird ever happened.

-Ciao

0 comments: