Facebook AND Twitter »

Monday, July 17, 2006

Of Summer Eclair's and Pupils Alike...

Bizarre things are afoot...



... well just one foot would be pretty bizarre! (Rim-shot) followed by (crickets)

Hmm.

Well I was running around myspace last night and happened upon a girl I knew from 3 years ago and lost contact with. As I like to keep my subject's anonymity, I'll refer to her as Summer Eclair. That will do. But I digress, Summer Eclair was 14 years of age a lable I am sure she would strongly protest. In normal space/ time functionality it would put her at about 17 now. So imagine my surprise when I found she'd manage to fold time, in relative terms of course, so that she actually doubled her rate of aging over the past few years and found her at the age of 20 on her myspace account. Now, as I was later informed the ruse is only in place so that she can live normally the life of a college student. Yes, 17 and a soon to be sophomore at the University of {censored}. She is a bright, mature, beautiful girl. I'm pleased as punch that shes studying photography.

In other news:

Today was the first day of Art Camp at my place of business. When I awoke this morning I couldn't remember what a pencil was let alone how to teach an art class. After a 32 oz pepsi and a few seconds of pumping adrenaline in front of 20 students, not only did I remember but, and I must be frank, I rocked being an art teacher!

Guess that means I'm on one of those Ups.

-Ciao

0 comments: