Facebook AND Twitter »

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Short Letter To The Indiana Sniper.

Dear Asshole,

What gives you the right? I hope your fate is not decided by a jury, but by the families of those whose lives you have forever made just a little bit darker. I do not blame you. I blame your parents. They deserve the same fate as you. A 17 year-old with access to a sniper rifle is insane. I hope they are proud, your parents. They raised a murderer well.
It is people like you that make this pascifist glad we have a death penalty. Now where as I'm sure your age will prevent you with recieving it, I do hope that the prosecution dangles in your face enough to make you sick. I know you'll never really be sorry for what you've done. I just hope you spend the rest of your life being as stupid and bored as you must have been this past weekend. I hope you spend the rest of your life learning you truly are a worthless piece of shit. What gave you the right?

0 comments: