Facebook AND Twitter »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Chapter 1: Birth

People think they know me.
I found myself being the nice guy an awful lot before I started all this. Everyone I knew would tell me the same things, about what a good person I was. Socially speaking, being the nice guy means being a door mat. People love you because they can walk all over you. They clean the shit off of them and wipe it all over your face. They confide in you because you're safe and nonthreatening. They know that you know that if you were to ever say anything they could deny it and you'd end up looking like the douche everyone already thinks you are.
I hated being the nice guy.
The girls I dated had no respect for me. They were with me for some sort of search for what they thought they wanted. Someone who treated them well and respected them. Turns out thats not what those girls wanted, it may have been what they needed. They wanted that asshole coke-fiend down the road who didn't know anything about them except that he'd love to fuck them in the ass until they screamed. Yes, the nice guy always gets cheated on.
This is your life. Every day you can wake up hoping for something different be it a job or girl. It doesn't matter because it's not going to happen. You get a new job it's a dead end one like the last. you meet a new girl and she's a cheating cunt like all the others.
That was my life.
Then about a week ago the latest cheating cunt was screwing the local coke-fiend and I woke up that morning and a change finally happened. I hit bottem. I got up and threw on a shirt. I walked out the back door and down a dirt path littered with bottles and trash from last weeks garbage pick up. At the end of the path was the little white shack. I went through unlocked back screen door and made a bee line to the bedroom. The cunt and the fiend were so surprised that they both gave me the same stupified looks. So I happily punched the look right off of the fiend's face which in turn scared the look off the cunt's face as she tried to untie herself from the sweaty pretzel position she had gotten into with the fiend.
I wasn't going to hit her. I don't hit girls, I'm a nice guy remember? Oh thats right, I'm rebeling against that.
She finally got to the floor and as she got up to run away I stuck out my foot and she hit the carpet hard.
"Ouch", I half laughed with a freaked out smile.
"Fuck you Asshole! What the fuck are you doing!?" She cursed and she screamed and I began to wonder why the fiend hadn't retaliated. I looked around at him and he was sitting there crying.
"Hold on sweetheart, this man is crying." I stopped and studied the loser of a person. He looked up at me and just said," I'm sorry man! Don't hit me again. I do stupid shit when I'm fucked up, you know?"
People like this have always made me miss the concept of natural selection.
I left then and there feeling free. The cunt threatened to press charges as she scrambled half naked to her white Saturn parked out front. I lovingly reminded her to wipe off the white stuff under her nose before she went to the police.
Back at home I took a piss threw off my shirt and went back to bed.
I've never slept so well that I can remember.

1 comments:

Lee Cherolis said...

By the way, if you don't have anyone to punch on today's agenda, Sam's brother is having his CD release party/show at the Music Mill tonight. Give us a call if you can make it.