Facebook AND Twitter »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Renewed Direction.

I've been writing alot of poems. I don't feel my other blog is really a good place to post them.... given the subject matter, so I'm going to start using this blog as my outlet. Assuming it's working anyway.

so here goes.

There.

It was foggy on the drive back
just like that first night
great!
Pattern recognition's a bitch.
Fog, Tattoos, Hair-dye, all fucked.
It was nice seeing you.
Even though, you weren't you.
Memories would bleed
like fresh razor cut.
They lingered and now I'm emo.
At least it's Wednesday.
Wednesdays are always boring.
I'm grateful for any break
in the monotony.
I hate fucking friday nights.
most people love them.
I hate them.
Fridays disappoint.
People let you down Fridays.
You meet the girl of your dreams Fridays
Your girlfriend cheats on you fridays
You get dumped fridays.
This is your life and
it's ending one friday at a time.
Drive's over. back home.
It's time to forget again.
it was nice though, seeing you again.
Even if it wasn't THAT you.

0 comments: