Facebook AND Twitter »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A friend like any other.

Yesterday,
it was a friend of mine
you flirt with.
Today,
in my ear
you whisper.
Seduce me with
your promises.
You know,
I trust you.
A better friend than most.
Some leave.
Some Lie.
Promise an end.
Guaranteed bliss.
Set me free.
I've said no before.
And You always come back
Some friends
haven't and
you showed them.
Like you will
show me.
Tell me how to meet you.
The easiest way.
People who hate you
say I shouldn't listen
They say pain is temporary
but your promise is forever.
Isn't that what I want?
Exactly
what you'll give.
The glint of steal.
Inviting cold.
Bottled warmth
drink you down.
Quick, slow.
doesn't matter.
Promises fullfilled.
Should we go?
Is it right
to suffer?
Or wrong
to end it?
Confusion
Desperation
Loneliness.
All roads
led to you.
Will you take me?
I'm ready.
Help me.

0 comments: