Facebook AND Twitter »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nevermind

nevermind.
no really
nevermind the tears
forget the pain.
just drop it.
act like it never happens.
It is just as they say.
Life will go on.
Heh, how cliche'
You'll forget how it felt
eventually. everyone forgets.
time heals all wounds.
right?
Tomorrow means a new start
Then i'll begin again.
You'll be reminded.
Yeah you'll remember
hearts will stop
lungs will heave.
eyes moisten. but
don't look at me like that.
You knew it was coming.
or did you forget?
I know, I know
melodramatic. right?
Oh nevermind.
Sorry, didn't mean
well maybe....
no, I'm sorry
it's me. To everyone.
I made it this way
You hurt but
I feel pain.
It's what i do.
the only thing I can do.
I don't want to talk about it.
forget it, it's not important.
I just hurt
you more than I hurt.
Not anymore.
I'm not a good person.
nevermind.
Ignore me, and everything.
let me fade
You won't have to worry
anymore. I'll be done.
Don't care. please.
just stop. forget.
No, I'm fine.
nevermind.

0 comments: